ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Actress, Stephanie Linus and her husband, Idahosa celebrate 6th wedding anniversary


Beautifull Nollywood actress, Stephanie Okereke, and husband, Linus Idahosa, who tied the knot on the 21st of April 2012, are celebrating their 6th wedding anniversary.
The beautiful actress took to her Instagram handle to share loved up pictures of herself, hubby and a family picture which shows their cute son.
”Happy Wedding Anniversary to #mysoulmate. Thank you for filling my heart and our home with so much joy and laughter.
On this day you married me like a princess, I still remember how you stood gallantly like the Prince that you are, poised to sweep me off my feet.

Comments

Trending Post

Boy, 18, kills his mother then has sexual intercourse with her corpse for ritual purposes

NEWS: Kano state Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, has said that the All Progressives Congress will win Kano local government polls